Worship is Advocacy and Advocacy is Worship

 My first official meeting was an orientation session by the UN Ecumenical Women in the United Nations Chapel. United Church of Christ, Methodist, Episcopal, Presbyterian (USA) women from various nations met in person and by Zoom to tell their stories, sing, dance and celebrate womanhood. At the same  time, we acknowledged that there is much work to do in making the world a better place for women. One veteran attendee brought it all home when stressing the importance of telling our stories. “Until you tell your story, someone is literally dying”. So here it begins. This why I am here and I must screw up my courage and speak on behalf of women I don’t even know to create a place around the table for women  and girls.  I will do my best to make your story count!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PhlaFAcL4BgKczQYW5IZsg7hO3fBE3Dd/view?usp=drivesdk

Comments

  1. The link is private and not available to the public.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Presente"

The Other Side

Circles