On My Way

 As I travelled across the country to New York City, I reviewed in my mind those who have given me support. Two tiny churches in Wyoming dug deep and covered the cost of lodging. High school friends posted words of encouragement though online class apps. Other friends wrote letters of recommendation to accompany my application. Friends from across the country have sent personal messages cheering me on!Thanks to you all! 

But before any of this, there have been so many upon whose shoulders I stand. Number one was my mom, a beautiful soul whose life was a model of women’s advocacy The force was strong with that one! 😉😉 and before her, my grandmothers and aunts. Plus, so many contemporaries of mine who have studied theology though the eyes of women with me. And my daughter, who shares new insights with me regularly. 

Now, it’s my turn. I have been handed an opportunity to speak up on behalf of women whose voices have not yet been heard. Here we go! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Presente"

The Other Side

Circles